There are so many opinions out there in regards to what makes a person beautiful. Some think that it's a flat tummy. Others think that it's in the way that the person carries themselves. I used to think that I would never myself as beautiful unless I was within a certain weight range.
But as the years have grown on me. I have discovered a whole other side to me, that I never cared to see before. I am so much more then my body. I have other qualities that are not physical.
I am kind, loving, and outgoing.
If we want our children to value themselves and see themselves as we see them. Then we have to show them what self love is by example.
I always say that we have to be the people that we want our children to be.
I encourage you to decide what beauty is..look beyond the exterior.
You might be surprised by what you find within yourself.
No comments:
Post a Comment