Thursday, July 17, 2014

Allowing myself to be happy

For so many years, I doubted myself. From what I was capable of to who I was. Fast forward to the present. I am now married, and a mother. On top of all these things, I am still me. Sometimes in the midst of trying to create the perfect image( Because we are all guilty of this) We forget about "Me". We forget about the idea of Me.

We are often brought up as woman to put our families first. Which I am not arguing with. There is joy in putting your babies needs before your own. But as women we need to remember to allow ourselves to be happy. How can we expect to keep a happy home if we are not happy?

I love being a mom. But I am tired to allowing my needs to be placed on the back burner. I am ready to allow myself to be free of guilt. I am ready to start allowing myself to be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment