Need I say more? It sucks... this time of the month that hits all women like a ton of bricks just plain blows. I have tried it all the; Midol, heating pads, soaking in hot bath. Anything out there you name it I have tried it. What I would really like to do is. Roll up into the fetal position and stay like that undisturbed for the full 5-7 days.
But it doesn't work that way.....
I still have a family to take care of.. obligations to fulfill. I can usually get through it...if and only if my husband doesn't comment... ( but don't they always?)
To them any bad day.. or sudden slip of the tongue.. anything out of the perfection that they believe you must uphold 24/7. Is met with the ancient old question( that I believe all men are born knowing)
"Are you on your period?"
I just want to say. what if I am? Get over it!!!
But it never happens that way. I usually just get dead silent and give my husband the death stare.
Why does every less then perfect action have to be met with this question?
Men really need to get a clue... just SHUT UP!!!!
But I never say that.... I just keep quiet and keep going.
They don't have a clue anyway... the only time that anything is urgent is if they are sick...
Then they act like babies.
I say forget them.
So what?
I am on my period and I am going to enjoy this slice of chocolate cake...or maybe the whole thing.
No comments:
Post a Comment