I love Hostess chocolate cupcakes you know the ones with the cream filling. Yum! I allow myself to have them every Friday ( if not limited I will eat them all day long)
I officially start school on Monday and I am really excited and nervous. I haven't been in school for 4 years. At first I was hesitant.. I felt that maybe I should put it off a little longer. You know maybe not go back to school until the kids were all in school. Or maybe once I had enough money saved up. So in other words I didn't want to go back ( or at least tried to convince myself) until I had all my ducks in a row.
But then something happened. This past year has been a big one for me. I am starting to realize how fast time really goes by. As a child it drags on. But now that I am a mother and work it seems to be going by in a blink of any eye. My husband and I are going on 6 years together. It is just all happening too fast.
I am quickly approaching 30 and I don't really have anything to show for it.
I have always been too scared to try... new things, foods, or even a new route to work.
The people that I looked up when I was younger are getting older. They are getting tired.
It really didn't hit home until my friends father passed away. It came as a shock because not so long before I had opened my home to his dad. I had just seen him. He looked fine.
But the stress of money and obligations got too much and he died from a heart attack. He wasn't too much younger then my dad.
Life is short and it's even shorter when your not out there living it.
All the time I have spent hating myself and waiting for someday. Could have been put to better use.
In honor of all those that have left us a little too soon. I will live my life.
It's too short to worry about anything too much.
We only get one chance... make it count.
Have a great Friday Everyone.
Go out and do something that you enjoy.....eat a chocolate cupcake ( you never know when it will be your last cupcake)
No comments:
Post a Comment