Sometimes I feel like I am expected to be nothing less then perfect. I am supposed to always have it together. I am supposed to have all the answers.
If I am having an off day or I decide to eat the whole cake. I am judged. I am ridiculed for not having more self control. It is hard trying to keep a personal life when you are a mother. But our sanity as women lies within our relationships with our girlfriends.
Having dinner with friends once a month is not considered selfish.. it is a necessity.
I love being a mother and wife. But somewhere in all of the chaos of daily routines I am bound to have an "episode" as my husband would put it.
I am able to forgive and forget... I just wish my husband was.
One bad move from me will guarantee a week of reminders and scolding.
It just isn't fair is it?
I started this blog because I wanted to remind myself and others out there that we as woman are not alone.. we all experience the same pressures. We all just want acceptance.
Something has to change.... I am tired of always feeling like Sh*t.
How can I expect my daughters to be confident in themselves. If all I am able to show sometimes if self doubt and self hate?
I am ranting and yes I am about to start my period.
But it shouldn't have to be shameful to express how you really feel.
Woman are emotional and there is beauty in that.
I am not hiding behind closed doors anymore... why hate something that can't be controlled.
I am an emotional mess.. and lucky for my husband Aunt rose is moving in for the next week.
Embrace your mood swings ladies... for without them we would be boring anyway.
No comments:
Post a Comment