My youngest daughter is now enrolled in pre-k and it was really hard for me to let her go. But she was ready and willing to leave without even giving me a kiss goodbye. Children grow up too fast. Enjoy all the small moments that make up your life. Because things can change from one day to the next.
It is easier said then done sometimes because life is no always perfect. It is easy to be blinded by the messier parts of life when things aren't going so well.
But all things come to end.. all things pass. We have to embrace change and look for the positives out of the negatives that are thrown at us.
Find your motivation.. find your spark.
Find that one thing that will push you to be better.
I found mine.. it's my children.
I want to lead them by example.
I want to let them know and show them that they are loved unconditionally.
I want them to be happy.
No comments:
Post a Comment