It is easy to get caught up in the chaos that sometimes is your life. the endless to do list, there is always two more things added as soon as you cross one off.
Like many woman I get overwhelmed.. which in turn flips a switch. Needless to say I turn into a raving maniac. Which includes, yelling, crying, swearing, and then finally begging for forgiveness. ( usually trying to get my husband to forgive my slip ups) I try not to go off of the deep end. But it happens anyway.
The worse part of it all is that I don't even realize that I am doing it sometimes. I don't even see the clear signs that my husband seems to already have memorized and has the perfect responses at hand to pull out the instant that My mommy hulk persona starts to make her appearance.
" Here we go again.."
" It's going to be one of those days.."
"wow are you on your period?"
" Maybe you should take a nap"
His answer to everything is take a nap... instead of talking or hearing me out. Go take a nap.
Because I am obviously crazy and causing his perfect day to come to an end.
But I want to know..
Am I crazy?
Am I the only one that feels like this?
I am the only woman that can't hold it together?
I am guessing NO
But we are shamed to not talk about it. As if by admitting that we do have off days that we are no longer good mothers.
It's not true!
We need to allow our selves to vent. We have to be understanding...
Because sometimes our husbands really are clueless.
No comments:
Post a Comment