Wednesday, September 17, 2014

The little things

Being a mother it is not easy... everyday is a struggle. You constantly have to fight with not only your children but your better half as well. Throw work and marriage into the mix... and it's no wonder that most of us are going CRAZY!

Don't get me wrong.. I try not to let it all get to me. I really do...but it's not as easy as 1...2...3

There are day's that I don't get more then 3 hours of sleep... or the days that OOPS...I forgot to pay the electric bill.

But among all this chaos... there are the moments... the little sweet moments that make it all better.

The kind of moments that songs are made up from.

My youngest daughter has just started pre-k she is 4 years old... ( time flies by too fast)  I have been having trouble getting her to eat her lunch at school. So while I was at the store I saw a sandwich kit with a  cookie cutter looking thing. It is in the shape of a heart... How cute is that? So I bought it!

Let me tell you that when I say she liked it... it is a bit of an understatement... she LOVED IT!!!!

She asked for two hearts today :)  

Yes Score Mommy 1 and Picky Kid 0

My husband made fun of me when I bought it... but guess who had the last laugh (lol..... throwing my hands up in the air with victory)

Yes everyday is a struggle.. I don't always wear makeup.. and there are days that I don't get to shower in the morning..

But I live for these small moments... I live to see the smile on my children's faces...

They make it all worth the pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment