Tuesday, November 11, 2014

The beginning is always the hardest

I am not advocating for "Skinny" or "Thin" I am just tired of being fat. I am tired of feeling tired. My body deserves better. I am giving myself one year to lose 50 lbs. I can do it!

I will give myself until 10/31/15 to get down to 180lbs. This is what I weighed before I started having kids. I miss being able to run without getting winded and I miss being able to get comfortable when lying in bed.

I am doing this for my health. I have spent the last year working on my mental health it is now time to work on my physical health.

Join me. I will be posting recipes and weekly weight ins.... I am nervous but I need you to know whoever is reading this that you are not ALONE!

I struggle daily with doubts, stress, loneliness, and depression.

I never knew that marriage would be so hard, I also never thought that being a mother would be so fulfilling ( but at times draining)

I am tired of trying to keep quiet.. I am not going to be shamed to remain quiet anymore.

Hello My name is Angela and although I am not a size 2 I am beautiful. I am a mother of 4 and a wife. I work full time and barely have enough time to apply makeup in the mornings ( Most days I don't wear makeup)

My life is hectic and I am not always in the greatest mood.


But it's okay.

Here goes nothing.. Day One



I woke up late this morning I could not find the energy to get out of bed. I had stayed up all night with my baby boy who had a fever all night. When I finally dragged myself out of bed.. it was already 6 am I usually start my days at 5 am so you can see that from the get go I was doomed.

When I finally managed to get out of the house. I forgot my lunch and breakfast on kitchen counter..... so needless to say I was hungry and needed food.. I drove to the nearest fast food joint and ordered a small breakfast meal. I could allow the guilt to get to me.. but a girl has to eat... so lesson learned today.

Life gets in the way sometimes... go with it. One meal will not make or destroy your efforts.

Have a great day everyone! and remember you are beautiful and you are worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment